COVID-19 Health & Safety
As the world comes to terms with an unprecedented health risk in COVID-19 (Coronavirus), I would like to reach out to all my clients. There is understandably heightened concern everywhere, and I would like to assure you that I will continue to work in a safe manner, in line with government advice.
Understandably, as events unfold, schedules are changing, therefore I’m being as flexible as possible with bookings.
- Client meetings by video call/telephone only
- Adhere to Government advice on safe working
- Keep a safe distance of 2 metres and 1+ metres only if 2m is not viable
- On arrival and departure at a location, wash hands or use sanitiser gel
- No hand shaking and to avoid all personal contact
- I ask people not to touch the camera, or any of the equipment
- Avoid touching surfaces or any items, unless absolutely necessary
- Use PPE when required to do so
- Wear mask on shoots with people indoors
- Stop work and self-isolate immediately if any symptom appear
- Adhere to the site Health & Safety Policy
- Report Covid-19 incidents to HSE via RIDDOR
- Make people involved in the shoot aware of all the above